Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Custom, affordable jewelry

I make jewelry for gifts, for friends & family, and for myself. Two recent sets I made are below. The first is a necklace, bracelet, and earrings in ocean colors to help us think of pretty summer days. I donated this set to Southside Animal Shelter to sell at their Pasta for Pets dinner and silent auction fundraiser.   I think the silver-tone owl accent beads add a touch of whimsy and will be a delight to animal lovers. 


The second set is a lovely wire and crystal necklace and earring set. Very delicate but sparkly. Great to dress up jeans for a night out but equally for for a bride or bridesmaid. Brides interested in custom sets for gifts for their bridesmaids  or themselves please contact me for a consultation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment